We've been trying on some of Brooklyn's summer clothes, as well as a variety of other clothing items. Brooklyn seems to enjoy her frills right now. She loves to run to the closest and touch all her pretty dresses. Mommy's not much of a frilly girl, so this will be interesting.
Here are some of my favorite summer outfits, as well as some of the other things Brook's been trying on.
You can't really see the outfit, but I love sleepy pictures. This is an adorable outfit though, I'll get a better picture when it gets warmer.

Wearing an apron that is WAY too big, but it works.

Probably the craziest outfit. Fancy
petti skirt that's still too big,
PJs and a poncho. She likes to swoosh back and forth in her skirt.

Brooklyn's life vest to go swimming this summer. We are all set now!

Getting a little sun. Brooklyn would be outside all day if she could. The first time I let her run free in the backyard I was getting some video of her running. After about a minute of running she stopped to pick something up...we have a dog...it was so GROSS! Yes, little Brooklyn picked up her first poop. Luckily it was dry, not squishy. We did go directly into the house to wash hands after that, and Mommy did some serious clean up in the yard before Brooklyn got to go out again.

One of my favorite new outfits, but you can't really see it in this pic, but she was smiling so I had to post it, we don't get a lot of those pics right now.

Here is the full view of the outfit. Absolutely adorable!

I love this dress! We have a cute little pink sweater that goes with it, but you can't run up and down the hall in a sweater.

This isn't a dress up photo, but I had to post it. We had finished this milk so we put the empty jug by the trash to go out the next morning. Brooklyn found it while Mommy was making breakfast, and then she started "drinking" the milk from the jug. I had to get a picture, so funny.
1 comment:
Wow! She's going to be one fashion diva! She's cute enough for that title too!
Post a Comment