Today was St. Patrick's Day, and we had our green on at our house. Mommy has been saving a special outfit for Brooklyn's St. Paddy's Day this year. I know it isn't summer, and 60 degrees isn't the best for shorts...but hey, it's a holiday and I can't wait for it to be warm enough for Brooklyn to wear her clothes...it's hard being the mom of a girl with a closet full of clothes and only be able to use half of them because of the weather. I'll have to get pictures of Brooklyn's closet on here so you can all feel my pain, but I'll save that for tomorrow.
Here's our St. Patrick's Day!

Playing with nesting cups and Little People.

(Brooklyn is in the phase where looking at the camera is not a good thing, don't know why, so to get her to look at the camera today, we did the "Where's your ...?" game.)
"Where are your eye's?"

"Where's your nose?"

"Where are your ears?"

"Where's your cheeks?"
(For this one she pinches her cheeks, or yours, guess we've pinched hers too many times.)

"Where's your teeth?

As close to a smile as I could get on camera today.

Mommy painted our toes green today. At first Brooklyn started fussing when she saw her toes, then she was just
fascinated by her green nails.

Our green toes. Brooklyn's super tan toes, and Mommy's super white toes.
2 comments:
Very festive! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I love the toe shot, so cute!
Post a Comment