Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes

Okay, as I mentioned in my last post, I'm slightly addicted to buying clothes for Brooklyn. I do get almost all of them on clearance (who can pass up an entire outfit for $5.00?) and some are gifts, but I'm starting to think I might have a problem...


These are the drawers under Brook's crib...the clothes that are not in her size (too big). The drawer on the right is size 24 month (our next size) and the other drawer is everything else. When shopping the clearance rack you don't always get the size you want, but as I said before, $5.00 an outfit people!!

Brooklyn's shoe collection. Church shoes, play shoes, sandles, and snow boots. We are inbetween sizes now, some shoes size 5 fit, if you can get a 5 1/2 they are perfect, and size 6 are still a little to big.

Brooklyn's closet. Top shelf is long pants, mostly long sleeves, bottom is our summer/spring collection.

Close up of spring/summer collection.

Close up of winter/fall collection.
And this is minus a week plus of clothes in the laundry. I'm sick, I know. Is there a CFADA (Clothes for Adorable Daughters Annonomous) that I can join?

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Wow, she does have quite the collection. You can't really pass up $5 though. Especially when it's so cute!

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

You can never buy enough cute girl clothes. I don't think that I ever got to buy Caitlin that much of clothes, but I am still drawn to the little girls section of any clothing store anywhere.....to which Michael says we could always try for another girl and then you could buy cute clothes for her.......roll of the eyes.......