Sunday, June 19, 2011

Random Photos

Just a few photos to get us up-to-date.

IMG_0868Daddy’s cousins Helen and Kenny were in Salt Lake a couple weeks ago and we got to go out to dinner with them.  It was so much fun to see them again (it’s been years since they’ve seen Brooklyn).  We can’t wait to see them again.

IMG_0870IMG_0871

We got a couple of pictures at our swimming lessons.  Brooklyn before getting in the pool, and picture of some of the pools at our Rec Center.  Brooklyn is starting to enjoy being in the water and would love it if Mommy would let her go…if only swimming lessons were in the kiddy pool so she could touch the ground with her feet.

Love sleeping pics, so sweet.IMG_0873

IMG_0994Brooklyn has been putting her own outfits together lately.  This particular ensemble included her PJs under all that you see, a sweater on backwards, shirt over the sweater, pants on top of her PJ shorts, scarf and snow boots.  I thought it actually turned out pretty cute…only it was almost 80 degrees outside when she picked this outfit.  It is so fun to see some of the stuff she comes up with.  It usually includes shirts on backwards and boots, always boots, snow or rain boots, but she loves to put either pair on.  I love to see her imagination at work.

1 comment:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I'm glad she's liking the water more! It looks like she had fun in the sprinklers. I love sleeping pictures as well. I don't know why, but they look so sweet and adorable when they're sleeping :) Oh my goodness! We CANNOT WAIT until Fish Lake. So ready for the break!