Monday, November 1, 2010

Miscellaneous Photos and Updates

I haven't updated our blog in a while so I'm behind yet again on uploading photos. Here's a quick update on Brooklyn's latest and greatest.


Booklyn finally is leaving her sunglasses on for longer than just a few minutes. She made it all the way to Mommy's work and all they way home.



Uncle Brady did it again...this time we got a Jack-o-Lantern bean dip. I can't wait for Christmas!

Ready for a day out of the house. Got her purse, her balloon, all set to go.

The three cousins. Kianna giving Josie and Brooklyn a bath.

Our little cheeseball.

We've discovered that Brooklyn has a million different colors in her hair. You can't really see here, but there are many shades of brown, some red, it's crazy beautiful.

Out on a walk with Daddy, Brooklyn stopped to say hi to a horse.

Ready for school, got my lunch all packed.

Vroom, vroom!

Riding the 4-wheeler with Daddy.

1 comment:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I can't believe how big Brooklyn is getting! We can't wait to see you in 22 or 23 days!