Our house was surrounded by some rather large trees that we were not overly fond of. A very large pine tree in the front (the super long pine needles are a pain to clean up each fall/spring and it didn't shade any of our house), a walnut tree that had gotten way out of control (we love the nuts, but the root system on those trees can ruin your foundation if they are planted too close to your house, as ours was), and a smaller pine tree that was getting strangled by the walnut tree and other trees right behind it. Well we finally found a decently priced tree guy to help us out. Our house looks rather naked now as we pull up and drive by it. I feel like we are missing a wall between us and our neighbors (the trees were that crazy). Our tree guy did forget to give us a call and tell us he was coming so I didn't get any before pictures, however here are some after pics of our treeless north end of our house.
Here is a short video of the guys cutting down the front pine tree. This was the only tree left when I came home after being gone for a little over 2 hours. Those guys work crazy fast! I was so fascinated by the process that I had to watch them cut down the entire pine tree up front. It was amazing how well they all have to work together and know what each other is going to do next. Just amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment