A blog all about Brooklyn, and bit about her mommy & daddy and big sister Jasmine too.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Picking Pumpkins
One of these years we'll actually make it to a real pumpkin patch, but we did make it to a fruit/veggie stand to get ours this year. I found some adorable pumpkin designs before we went looking for pumpkins so I told Brooklyn to pick out a "Cookie Monster" pumpkin and an "Elmo" pumpkin. I think she did pretty good. Now every time she sees a pumpkin she calls out "La La, Cook Cook". Every pumpkin is an Elmo and Cookie Monster to her. Last night we got our Jack-o-lanterns all carved up. I think they turned out pretty cute. Brooklyn was not as freaked out by the guts of the pumpkins this year. She even helped take some of them out. Now we're all set for Halloween!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your pumpkins turned out great!
Post a Comment