On the plane to VA. Sittin' up in my car seat, playing with my toys. I was a good flier, I fell asleep during take off on both planes.
Our welcome to VA sign. You can't read it, but the top one said "Welcome Home Elder Kennedy" and the bottom one said "Welcome to VA Jenny & Bean".
At Bojangles for breakfast with Aunt Tara this morning for some yummy "Cheddar Bo Biscuits".
We'll post our trip to Mount Trashmore with Aunt Aniesha later, we forgot our real camera and I have to get the pictures off my phone. Hope everyone is having a good week wherever you are, we're having fun in Virginia.
Oh, I can honestly say that Brooklyn misses her daddy. We tried to video chat and she got so angry that she could see daddy on the computer, and hear him, but she couldn't feel him or get held by him. We won't be making another trip without our daddy. WE MISS YOU DADDY!!
2 comments:
Such a great little flyer!!! She'll be crawling really soon. Have fun in VA.
She is always so happy, even on a 7ish hour trip. I'm sure you are missing Johnny. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment