A blog all about Brooklyn, and bit about her mommy & daddy and big sister Jasmine too.
Yay Brooklyn! She's getting so big. We wish you guys lived closer.
Yeah!!!!! She's probably wondering how she did that? Crawling is next.... then she'll be mobile.
Way cute! I told you that she was getting to big.
Aw, I love this! Isn't it amazing to see them learn? It makes you stop and realize how many steps are involved in just the smallest things we do every day! What a total cutie pie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay Brooklyn! She's getting so big. We wish you guys lived closer.
Yeah!!!!! She's probably wondering how she did that? Crawling is next.... then she'll be mobile.
Way cute! I told you that she was getting to big.
Aw, I love this! Isn't it amazing to see them learn? It makes you stop and realize how many steps are involved in just the smallest things we do every day! What a total cutie pie!
Post a Comment