A blog all about Brooklyn, and bit about her mommy & daddy and big sister Jasmine too.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Packing for a week away from home...
We are heading down to St George on Tuesday and won't be back until Sunday. We didn't realize just how much stuff we would need for a week away from home until we started packing, and packing, and packing....
It will take 2 full suit cases of just stuff (doesn't count crib, stroller etc)
All packed.
Oops, maybe too packed!
We found Jasmine's antlers and tried them on Brooklyn, she loved the bells.
Ha ha ha! I love all these photos! I can't believe she let you do that!
Yes, taking a trip with a little one is quite a lot of work, isn't it? It gets better with boys because eventually you just throw some denim shorts, t-shirts, and underwear in a bag and call it good, but I hear it's harder with girls - they need the jeans that go with that pink t-shirt with the turquoise flowers and the sandals and hair accessories that match, and then you have to do that for each day you'll be gone. Oh brother!
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! I love all these photos! I can't believe she let you do that!
Yes, taking a trip with a little one is quite a lot of work, isn't it? It gets better with boys because eventually you just throw some denim shorts, t-shirts, and underwear in a bag and call it good, but I hear it's harder with girls - they need the jeans that go with that pink t-shirt with the turquoise flowers and the sandals and hair accessories that match, and then you have to do that for each day you'll be gone. Oh brother!
Post a Comment