Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Trip to St. George/Mesquite

So we took a few pictures on our latest trip (although not as many as I should have) and I thought I would share some of them.


Johnny driving the girls down south.


Jasmine enjoying the front seat. She liked to put her head on Johnny's lap.


Brooklyn about a minute before she fell asleep. She is such a good little traveler.


Brook with Kianna. We got to have lunch with Kianna and her dad Cameron on Saturday.


Cousins with Daddy/Uncle Johnny.


One cool dog!


Johnny's attempt to get Brook and Jas in the same pic.


Brook playing with cheerios and trying a tiny piece of "Grandma's Waffles"

We had a lot of fun on our trip last week. Thanks G & g for letting us stay with you, and for waffles every morning. Thanks M & B for a yummo dinner on Saturday. Thanks C & C & M & M for the great visits!

No comments: