Sunday, July 24, 2011

Yee Cruise

As I was going through the pictures on our camera I discovered we didn’t take a ton of pictures on our Family Cruise, so I apologize for lack of pictures of everything we did, there are a ton of pictures of Brooklyn having fun though.  We had an absolute blast on our Caribbean Cruise with Johnny’s extended family.  There were aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers & sisters, grandparents, the works.  I have no idea how many of us there were, but I would guess close to 30.  We only had 3 stops on our 7 day cruise, which left us lots of time to enjoy the wonders of the ‘Allure of the Seas’.  It was seriously a small town on a boat with restaurants, stores, pools, theater, everything you could possibly need.  We loved the shows, and getting waited on, but the best part was getting to see all of the Yee family and getting to know them better, or even meeting some for the first time.  We miss you all already!

Josie& Brook in sun hatsIMG_1202IMG_1204Brooklyn & Kianna enjoying an almost empty pool as soon as we got on the ship.

IMG_1205

There was an ice cream machine right by the pool so every time we went swimming, we got an ice cream cone.  YUMMY!IMG_1206

IMG_1209Here is our room.IMG_1218IMG_1228

Brooklyn on our little patio

First stop:  Nassau, Bahamas.

IMG_1231In front of our ship.

Our huge ship.IMG_1234IMG_1237Can you see Johnny?

Our first “formal” dinner.  Brooklyn and baby Lauren.  Aren’t they adorable!?!IMG_1242IMG_1254These two couldn’t stop laughing.  Josie and Brooklyn were a hoot on the ship together.

IMG_1275

We got to eat breakfast with the Shrek characters.  It was okay food, but excellent company.IMG_1278IMG_1283We loved Puss in Boots,

and Fiona was a hoot.IMG_1285IMG_1300Brooklyn loved this little dog that was on what I called “Main Street”.

Did I mention there was a carousal on the ship?  Brooklyn would have lived on it if we would have let her.IMG_1305Even Gning-Gning took a ride on it. IMG_1342IMG_1309IMG_1257

Second Stop:  St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.

IMG_1329Anchor away!

She dressed herself.IMG_1332IMG_1336Playing under our dinning room table.  Brooklyn loved getting dessert after every dinner.  She expected it when we came home too.  Sad not to have a menu to pick from every night anymore.IMG_1343IMG_1354After finding our robes…Brooklyn had a blast!IMG_1358IMG_1367All dressed up again for our last formal night.

IMG_1369Tommy & Marlina…IMG_1371Us…              

Tommy & ElaineIMG_1372IMG_1376and the girls!

On our way back to our room that night we found this little guy right before he got on the elevator

.IMG_1381

IMG_1410Brooklyn saying goodbye to her friends on the boat.  The dog…

the little boy…IMG_1413

The red car…IMG_1415IMG_1416The tree…

and of course the nice soft bed in our room.IMG_1420

Goodbye candy store…IMG_1445IMG_1449Yummy hotdogs…

Shiny tables to play with Josie.IMG_1465IMG_1478Goodbye Aunt Betty and Uncle Andy, thanks for the fabulous family vacation.

Goodbye room with the color changing dance floor.IMG_1481

IMG_1483Goodbye best pizza in the world that I could eat as often and whenever I wanted to.IMG_1485Goodbye cupcake store.

Brooklyn riding her ladybug suitcase while waiting for our plane to come pick us up to take us back home.  We’ll miss you Cruise!IMG_1488

3 comments:

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

Oh my goodness, what fun you must have had! Brooklyn really did have the time of her life. I can't wait to go on a cruise! Thanks for posting pictures of it.

Marcus n McKenzie said...

That looks like a ton of fun. I wouldn't mind going on a cruise one day. Glad you all had a safe time and glad you're back safe! How long til we see you again? :)

JenniSue said...

We'll be heading down the weekened Kameron is down there so we can see him this year. I think it's the second weekend in August.