Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We all made it!

I can't tell you all how strange it was to sleep without a baby monitor for the second time in almost three years. Not having to shut all the doors and gates before going to bed was also very strange. We all made it through the night though. Brooklyn spent the night with Gning-Gning (who now knows we weren't exaggerating when we told her Brooklyn sleeps sideways and loves to kick you when she sleeps in your bed). Uncle Tom and Aunt Elaine were awesome, Brooklyn didn't really want to come home with us on Sunday.

Thank you everyone for the fabulous night off!

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness! I am sure you all 3 needed that and enjoyed it. Did you and Johnny actually get sleep all the way through the night and sleep in?

JenniSue said...

We didn't get to bed early, we tried to get as much packing for our cruise done as we could. We did both sleep all night long, but didn't sleep in too much. I think Johnny was up at 8 and I stayed in bed until 9.