Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Hair Trim

Brooklyn got her hair trimmed up today. She watched her Elmo, moved and wiggled and danced to the music, and was still able to get a fantastic hair cut. We love Cookie Cutters!! Here are a couple of pictures. One of these times I'll remember a real camera, and not just use my phone.


Before any hair cutting.

Watching Elmo and dancing in her pink car.

I wish I could do fancy things like this to Brooklyn's hair. It was adorable. A little french braid/twist down both sides.

4 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Just too darn cute!

Katie said...

She's adorable.

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I'm afraid if/when we have baby girls their hair is just going to be plain jane. I'm not very good at doing hair. Her new haircut is cute, and that hairstyle is adorable!

JenniSue said...

I don't know how to do anything fancy with Brooklyn's hair. It's pig tails or pony tails and that's it. I've been thinking of trying to find a book on how to do fancy stuff, but I'm not sure how much I can learn from a book.