First of all...she's WALKING!!
Next, Brooklyn has 3 going on 4 teeth. If you look closely you can see her top (our right) tooth already in and the other isn't far behind.
While we were at Grandma and Grandpa Wursten's house Brooklyn woke up in the middle of the night and Mommy and Grandma were up with her. Grandma took a little doll and started rocking it and singing "Rock a bye baby" to it. Brooklyn then wanted the little doll and started doing the same thing! Of course we had no camera handy in the middle of the night, but here she is rocking her baby, and if you listen very closely at the end she even sings a little.
Well I think that's pretty much the latest and greatest of Brooklyn. Here are a few more photos to enjoy of our crazy little girl.
Brooklyn in her new snow boots.
3 comments:
I love the boots. Walking is always an exciting and scary time. I sure wish my little guy had waiting a little longer to start walking. Now he runs and jumps everywhere.
It seemed like one day she was crawling and the next she was walking, climing up on the couch, rocking chair, whatever she can reach, it's crazy! I miss the tiny little baby stage, well the sleeping most of the day part, not the feeding every two hours at night part.
I love the picture with her cute little zebra leggings. She's a doll!
Post a Comment