Thursday, November 12, 2009

Visiting in Mesquite

Last weekened we made a trip down to Mesquite to visit everyone...well as many people as we could in a weekend. Here are some of the hightlights!


First pic with all her girl cousin's on Mom's side of the family.

Ballerina pose (finally got her doing it in the right outfit).


Chillin' with cousin Zoi and Grandma Nolan.

Visiting with cousin Toben for the first time in a year (hopefully next time Brooklyn won't attack and scare Toben away and they can play together).

It was so much fun visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Wursten, Mom/Grandma Nolan, Uncle Mike, Aunt Becky and Caitlin, Collin, Corbin and Conner, Uncle Chris, Aunt Chelsey and Jensen, Kiler and Zoi and Uncle Marc and Aunt McKenzie. Cousins Ammon, Shanae, Chase, Asher and Toben, Cousin Steven, and I think that's everyone (sorry if I missed you). Can't wait to visit again soon!

1 comment:

T Rex Mom said...

I love the ballerina photo - too cute. Sounds like a nice visit.