Thursday, October 1, 2009

Brilliant!

We have a genious on our hands! I saw the potty I wanted for Brooklyn on sale today, so I thought I would buy it and have it on hand when we are ready to potty train. Just for fun I put it together when we got home and had Brooklyn sit on it while I, well lets just say I thought she could learn by watching Mommy. When I went to pick her up after the "experiment" what a surprize I found...Brooklyn had gone potty!!!

If you look closely (not that you want to) you can see Brooklyn's firt pee in the potty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is wonderful!!! Let's hope she keeps going.

T Rex Mom said...

We started potty training our little one at 15 months and it is SO much easier when they are little. My friends who have almost 2 year olds now are sad they did not start when I did. Good job, Brooklyn!