Friday, September 25, 2009

1-Year Doctor Visit

We had our 1-year-old doctor visit today. Got four shots, it totally sucked for both Brooklyn and Mommy & Daddy! Here are Brooklyn's latest measurements:

Weight: 18 lbs 4, oz which puts her back into the 10th percential
Height: 29 1/2", which puts her the 60th percential
Head: 17 1/4", which puts her in the 35th percential

The doc said everything looks good. She's growing consistantly, learning things like shes supposed to, and it even looks like we might get another tooth within the next month or so, that will make 2 teeth. Woo Hoo! I'm not sure I ever posted it, because I can't seem to get a picture of it, but Brooklyn got her first tooth at the beginning of September.

Well that's the latest with Brooklyn, next doc appt will be at 15 months (well besides the second flu shot next month, but I don't think they do anything besides the shot then).

No comments: