I finally took Brooklyn in to get a little hair cut (although I've now been told you should call it a "hair style" not cut, so it doesn't sound scary or painful). Brooklyn was quite a trooper, just wiggled her head around a bit and made a few sad noises. If you compare her to the little boy before her (he was about 3 or 4) she was a princess. Here are Brooklyn's before and after pictures. Can you tell the difference??
At home right before heading out to the salon.

Scragily little hairs in Brooklyn's face.

Sitting so good for her very first hair style.

Playing with Mommy's phone so she will sit still.

Trying to get away from the sissors.


All done, woo hoo!
Here is the little car that Brooklyn sat in while getting her hair styled.
Here is a little Video of Brooklyn getting her hair styled.
4 comments:
Wow, she sat there so well! Impressive!
That is some fancy hair salon! And she looks SO cute!
WOW, not a lot of kids would be so good. She's a cutie!
I was impressed myself. I went there hoping for at least a little trim of the bangs, but she sat so good that we got some more of her flyaway hairs trimmed up a bit too.
Post a Comment