A blog all about Brooklyn, and bit about her mommy & daddy and big sister Jasmine too.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Saturday's the big day
After talking to my doctor today, it looks like we'll be induced on Saturday. Yes, that's right, this Saturday, 5 days away. Crazy huh? Just wanted to put a quick update on here to let everyone know that WE'RE HAVING A BABY IN FIVE DAYS!!
We are way excited (I am so glad not to be on bed rest for three weeks) and way freaking out. We are running around trying to get everything ready that we never got started on. Well Johnny is running around, I'm trying to do things that require little to no work at all. I think we are almost completely ready, as ready as you can be before your life changes FOR-EV-ER!!
3 comments:
Whoa! I hope I didn't jinx you! Are you excited? Or are you totally freaking out! Can you believe it?!
WOO HOO! Baby Yee is on the way!
We are way excited (I am so glad not to be on bed rest for three weeks) and way freaking out. We are running around trying to get everything ready that we never got started on. Well Johnny is running around, I'm trying to do things that require little to no work at all. I think we are almost completely ready, as ready as you can be before your life changes FOR-EV-ER!!
Post a Comment