So I'm on bed rest...for now. My blood pressure was up at my doctor appointment today so they did a bit of extra testing and told me that I might have Preeclampsia so I get to stay in bed all day every day until further notice. I'm glad they can tell when you need to be safe for the baby, but I'm not overly fond of the idea of staying in bed. I'm very glad that I haven't been on bed rest for months like other people I've been told about (can you imagine over 5 months of bed rest?).
Anyways, that's the latest and greatest at our end of the world. Hope life goes well in you neck of the woods too!
2 comments:
Hang in there! I just talked to my friend-she had preeclamptia as well and had to be on bed rest for about a month. She had a 2-year-old and they had just moved to Ephraim and away from all family. So, she said they played a lot of candyland. Maybe you should consider that as a pass-time...Start on your baby book? I don't know that is really hard hang in there!
Oh man! Bedrest totally stinks! In theory it sounds good, but it gets old really, really fast! I crocheted several afghans and watched a lot of daytime television during my 5 weeks.
Post a Comment