A blog all about Brooklyn, and bit about her mommy & daddy and big sister Jasmine too.
Friday, September 5, 2008
30 More Days?
Okay I'm starting to get a little freaked out at how quickly time is ticking away. Doctor still says that things are looking great. We'll be scheduling our "inducement" at our next appointment or the one after that, so in a week or two we'll even have the time we will be going into the hospital. Baby is in the "right" position, head down and even hanging out "really low" which the doctor said was great. She's getting me all ready for her to come out...which translate into my hips hurting. Getting up, laying down, getting started walking...it all hurts. Anyways...only 30 more days of that, right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a long time to hurt... but it will be totally worth it I'm sure. I hope it goes by fast for you guys!
Well, just because they tell you you have 30 days, doesn't really mean you'll have 30 days, you know? With Zachary, my BP shot up and they tried to induce me in mid-April even though he wasn't due for several weeks. I totally freaked out because in my mind, I still had a long ways to go and I wasn't ready yet. Obviously, it didn't work and he was born in May.
So, keep in mind, you may actually have less time, okay? It's not a money back guarantee. ;)
I felt your pain:) Hang in there-and we're all glad that baby is head down...even though it hurts. Hang in there!
Post a Comment