Monday, July 12, 2010

Bangs or No Bangs

I've started a little poll to help me make a decision. Bangs or no bangs on Brooklyn, which do you like best?



No Bangs

With Bangs

Brooklyn hasn't had them since about December (that's when they got long enough to pull back). We are now at the stage where they hang down to her chin and are always in her face unless her hair is pulled back. I guess I just don't want to make this decision without any input from people. Vote on the poll to the left, leave comments, just help a mother with a difficult decision, pretty please!!

3 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Finish growing them out, then if you don't like them, you can always chop them off.

T Rex Mom said...

Looks pretty darn good either way but if you let them grow then you can always cut them later.

Chop Suey said...

Elaine said save the bangs!!! We tried to vote but it didn't register.