Friday, April 30, 2010

Hair Cut

We took Brooklyn in for her second hair cut a week or so ago (I know, I've been a very bad blogger this month) and I wanted to share her pics. Mommy wanted to get some of the "baby" hair off of her baby. And once Mommy makes up her mind to do something...she does it!


You can see how long her hair was when we started.

Watching Baby Einstein and sitting so still for her hair cut.

Such a big girl!

All done! Still adorable!

Brooklyn's new hair cut.

From the side.

Other side.

From the back.



Here is Brooklyn with a new friend she met at the Vet. Everyone say hi to Miles! Brooklyn didn't want to leave her new friend, she followed poor Miles all around the office and cried when we had to go home. I don't think Jasmine liked sharing her sister though, she was happy to leave Miles at the Vets and head home.

1 comment:

T Rex Mom said...

Lovely hair cut. And impressive salon!