So I said that I would tell you all about Virginia and I never came back and did so. I don't want to make this too long of a post so I'll tell some stories and then just add a slide show instead of pictures for each story.
We got to go see the Atlantic Ocean a few times, the Chesapeake Bay, Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, and other stuff that I can't think of right now.
Brooklyn loved the sand at the beach. She would crinkle her toes in the sand, I'll post a video of that, it's too cute. She also just loved being outdoors, I think she's gonna love this summer when she can play outside.
We got to see Aniesha (Jen's baby sister) at her first track meet and also play soccer. We got to meet Kameron's girlfriend, got to watch Sitara ice skate, as well as Aniesha, Cayden and Vincent.
We had a wonderful visit with the VA family, thanks for letting us come play at your house!



1 comment:
She is SO blasted cute! I swear she is always smiling. We're glad you had fun and made it home safe!
Post a Comment