Here are a couple more pics. We went to a BBQ at Uncle Tom and Aunt Elaine's house a week ago, it was fabulous! Brooklyn slept for almost 2 hours (maybe her longest nap), and there was yummy food and most important Grandma Yee, Uncle Tom & Aunt Elaine and Uncle Mike & Aunt Karen were all there to dote on Brooklyn.

Brooklyn with Uncle Tom, not crying, WOO HOO!

Uncle Mike & Aunt Karen and a happy Brooklyn. She was really interested in Uncle Mike's facial hair.
I took a picture similar to this when Brooklyn was a few months old, this time I pulled down all the animals and dolls.

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you find Brooklyn in all her many toys?
2 comments:
she still has a tan
I hope it never goes away, for her sake.
Post a Comment