Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April

Sorry for not keeping this site very up-to-date, but I'm finding it hard to find things to write about.

As for the April update....Johnny had his 29th birthday on April 8th, I had my 30th on the 24th (it's no fun to turn 30, I totally recommend skipping that one), and we had our doctor appointment on the 7th. Other than those exciting events we've started working on the baby's room!! Johnny's started to take down the old wallpaper in that room (for those of you who have been in our house we are using the first room on the right for the baby's room). We have also picked the color of the room, yellow, and we've got our crib set already (it's totally adorable!). I'll post a picture of the crib set so everyone can see how cute it is.

We also have a slave, I mean roomie, for the summer. Melyssa, Jen's cousin, is staying with us and is totally excited to help get the house ready for the baby. We are so happy to have the help since Johnny and I don't get excited by the idea of paint and wallpaper. Missy is keeping our spirits up and helping us keep things moving along so baby actually has a place to live instead of the disaster zone that is currently his/her room.

Well I think that's most of what has happened this month. Hope I didn't miss anything too crazy important. I'll write more after our next appointment on May 5th!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Very exciting stuff. I totally recommend skipping the 30th, and 35th birthdays...

Love the bedding set! I'm sure the room will turn out super cute!