Sunday, December 18, 2011

Have you ever . . .

Gone through the pictures on your camera and found some pictures that someone else took and you didn’t know about?  I thought these were too awesome not to share.  I have no idea what this girl was doing, but it sure was funny to see the final product.

IMG_1933IMG_1934IMG_1935

2 comments:

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

I have been through some of the pictures that the kids take and sometimes I am amazed at what they are taking pictures of. Do you know who took these pics? Obviously it wasn't Brooklyn. :) She is just so stinking cute and looks like she keeps herself pretty much entertained. She doesn't need any toys for Christmas, all she needs is to raid the pantry. :)

JenniSue said...

I'm pretty sure Johnny took the pictures, but Mom could have also. Brooklyn's pictures are usually of her toys.