Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Artist

I finally let Brooklyn finger paint. I wasn't looking forward to the mess so I put it off for a while. When I first told her to put her fingers in the paint she was very leary. She started off with one little finger, then two, then both hands were totally involved. Even with her apron thing she still ended up with paint on her shirt, legs, arms, it's a good thing that the paint is washable.


Just getting started. Using just the one finger.

Using all her fingers now, but not sure if she wants it washed off or if she wants to paint some more.

Totally loving her messing painting project.

Working on her master piece.

Trying to paint Mommy.

The finished project. What do you think of her first work of art?

1 comment:

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

Looks like she had tons of fun! What a cutie pie!