Monday, February 15, 2010

Gung Hei Fat Choi! (Happy New Year!)

Feburary 14th was Chinese New Year this year. To celebrate we dressed Brooklyn up in all her finery and had lunch with the "Yee Clan" at Tom and Elaine's house. (I'll have to get more pictures from Grandma Yee.) We had a blast spending time with cousin Josie, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Elaine and Aunt Karen, and best of all, Grandma Yee!! Thank you so much for the Valentine card and pics Josie, and all of those red envelopes full of lucky money!

Here is Brooklyn all dressed up!


3 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

She looks so adorable!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Brooklyn is so cute! Marcus thought of you at about 10 pm your time and was going to text you Happy Chinese New Year, but thought it was too late, so (if he didn't facebook you already...) Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

Love this! How amazingly cute is this little girl?!! I thought of you all when I heard it was Chinese New Year the other day.