Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can you believe she's 10-Months old?

Can you believe Brooklyn is already 10-Months old? Well I can't. Our little baby is growing up way too fast. One day she is just scooting around in our living room. The next she discovers that there is stairs (blocked by a gate she can play with). The next she realizes that there is a whole house for her to explore! She is standing at every piece of furniture, or whatever she can pull herself up on, and she's starting to really crawl some of the time. It's crazy how fast she learns things.



Sitting at the top of the stairs, chillin'


She's started doing this oohhh thing with her mouth, she even whistles a little sometimes.


Sitting cross legged.


Pretty girl with a little side pony tail.


Cheese ball.

The shirt says it all. "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it. I wanna speak to my Grandma!"




Crawling...like for reals now.




Peek-a-Boo!

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Sitara is very upset she is crawling now. I can't believe how big she is getting. Man! We wish you lived closer.

T Rex Mom said...

She is so cute! I did not know you had a blog - I will have to start following!

Jenn Alderete