Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Picture tag from McKenzie

The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...




This picture was taken the 3rd or 4th day that we were home from the hospital. My friend Candice took the picture for me, and even spent hours prettying it up with PhotoShop. You'd be surprised at what she did (since it had only been a few days since having baby I wasn't at my best so she rosied up my cheeks, made my eys more blue, gave my skin some color...etc.). Thank you Candice, you totally rock!

Now to tag 6 people:

1. Marlina
2. Becky
3. Natalie
4. Shanae
5. I don't know any more people with blogs and I'm not sure my #1 has one.
6. See #5

1 comment:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Cute picture Jenny! I love it! I had no idea it was photoshopped. You guys did a good job.