Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

It was the big, I mean HUGE, Wursten Family Thanksgiving this year!! Not only did we all get together for Thanksgiving dinner, we also had our annual Family Christmas Party that same night. This is done so those of us who do not live in Mesquite, or close to it, can attend the Christmas Party at least every other year. (Thank you fam!)

This year we also decided to bless Brooklyn at the Family Christmas Party since everyone would be together already anyways (why try to get people to do this more than once a weekend, right!?!).

Here are some pics from our fantastic weekend. A quick thanks to Mike & Becky for letting us crash at their house, and for G & g for always putting together a fabulous Thanksgiving and Christmas Party, we had a magnificent time. THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

We're glad we got to see you! It was fun, and wish we could see you more often. In the pictures of the "grandkids"... I guess that's what I can call them... The posing one, it even looks like Conner is doing it. That's cute! I forget to take pictures at things like that, and you and Natalie always seem to have your camera. I should learn from you guys.

Shanae said...

I was so glad to meet your little sweetie! she's a doll!