
This is what the final product looks like. We've got the crib up (thanks Aunt Marlina), the beddng put in (so I could see what it looks like, still needs to be washed), we've put a ceiling fan up to keep the room cooler in the summer (thanks Uncle Mike), we're painted, wallpapered, have new blinds (thanks Uncle Nate) and even have a cute little saying up above the crib, it says "Sweet Dreams * Sleep Tight * We Love You * Good Night" (thanks Mom!), and last but not least we have our "baby" in the crib to make things a little more fun.
After our last visit to vet we asked about ideas to help Jasmine accept the baby and they suggested walking around with a doll so she gets used to us having someone else with us. We tried that out yesterday and while we were sitting on the couch, Johnny, fake baby and I, Jasmine just sat on the floor and glared at me like I was cheating on her with the doll. I thought it would be easy since she loves kids so much, but she might be more jealous that I thought she would be. We'll have to keep trying the doll and see if things get any better.
I go to the doc again on Friday, so I don't have any new baby news, but I wanted to put up the latest pic of the baby's room so everyone can see.
1 comment:
Her room is so cute! You guys did a good job! Your blog is cute too! Jasmine will probably love the new baby, after she realized she cannot have all of your attention anymore.
Post a Comment