Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's gonna be a girl!!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said it's a girl. I'll get a new picture put up on here later this week (forgot to scan it in yesterday).

Other than the fact that baby girl was folded in half so the doctor couldn't see everything he needed to, we were told that everything they could see looked normal and good. We'll be going back in for another ultrasound on June 23rd so they can hopefully see everything they need to (and double check on what we are having).

Sorry this is so short but I'm too excited to write more right now!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! How exciting! A little girl, and a modest one at that! Congratulations! (Nate and I totally KNEW it, by the way!;))

Shanae said...

You'll have to teach us how to do that...(get a girl that is) CONGRATS!