Friday, March 21, 2008

Week 10 Update

I supposed if we are going to have this blog to keep people updated, we should probably actually post updated info on here.

The latest and greatest in the life of baby Yee...

Last week, I think it was the 12th of March, we went to see the orchestra at Temple Square perform. It was a night full of gorgeous music, family company, and benches that were way too tall for me and my short legs. I ended up having to use my purse as a foot stool so my legs wouldn't fall asleep. It was great fun, other than the benches, to spend some time with my (Jen's) dad and the fam. It was also exciting to see other people's reactions to the news we're having a baby. I think that the grandparents might be more excited, or at least AS exctited as we are about the baby.

We also had a little bit of company at our place for a couple of nights. Jen's cousin Melyssa came to visit!! She brought a friend, whose name I can't remember, and we watched movies, ate goodies and did a little visiting. It was fun to "feel young" again by spending time with some young folks (yes 18 is very, very young).

On March 19th we celebrated Jasmine's (our puppy) 3rd birthday. I can't believe we've had her that long already!!

Other than Jen feeling a little queezey a couple of mornings things seem to be going great. Time seems to be going by very slowly, but we've been told that won't last for long.

No comments: