Yes, it's finally happening for us, a little stick that you pee on told me that we're having a baby. How trustworthy are these little sticks? Since I sent the hubby out to buy these ones he got the most expensive ones there were, so that has to mean something right? And the test did say that you could take it 5 whole days before your missed period...and I waited an extra couple weeks before I took it since who knows when my next period will show up. Of course I couldn't trust the first test and had to take another....both said the same thing. I'm waiting to take the last test I have when Johnny's back in town (unfortunately he's down in St. George all week long so we're dealing with this hundreds of miles away frome each other, no fun), so he can make sure I can read correctly.
Then when I called to get an appointment with a doctor (I know bad me for not having one up front) they told me that the doctor wouldn't want to see me until March. So now I get to wait until March 10, at 2:00 to see a doctor and get the "yes your having a baby" from her too. Like I said, I'm not sure I should trust that stick.
If I am, and the book I have is right, I'm about 6 weeks along, and due on October 2nd. We'll see if the doc changes any of that when I finally get to see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment